- I will choose to be patient in this circumstance. I will not push for my own time frame to see this made right.
- I will choose to be kind even when it means biting my tongue to defend myself.
- I will not envy being the person 'on top'. Neither will I boast or be proud of being on the bottom.
- I will not retaliate in rudeness. or retaliate at all.
- I will not seek my own selfish needs or desires but instead will pray for this person's well being.
- I will seek forgiveness and love when the anger monster comes knocking; I will run to Christ's arms.
- I will not harbor this in my heart and keep a list of wrongdoings. I will choose to see what God sees.
- I will seek the truth and push away the evil- in whatever form it comes.
- I will trust God for the outcome.
- I will keep hope alive and not give up on this person.
- I will persevere and not look back. Rather I will move forward, and will be ready if and when God brings healing to this situation.
Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Hello there friend! Thank you so much for stopping by- I so appreciate having you here but wanted to let you know that since the beginning of 2014 we have moved to www.imagodeiphotographyblog.com.
I hope that you will click HERE and and once you are on the new blogsite you would add it to your favorite browser. That way you can always find the new blog easily as we will no longer be updating this blog. Hope to see you on the new and improved blog!!